RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Alpha Build ETA?

7 years 3 months ago
Any news updates on the Alpha Build ETA?

B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 3 months ago
I think is pre-alpha not alpha. I know what they say but this cannot be alpha for several reasons.

Is this Alpha because we do not even know anything about the game other than the archetypes, but we still dont know much about them. We know nothing, which is strange for a alpha product. This is not alpha but pre-alpha. Games for the most part are functional although unfinished products in the alpha stages.

I would like more news on the Alpha build too, when they get to alpha, I dont think they are near alpha as of yet so you will get a "We will release more information when it becomes available" My guess is late winter 2017, more likely spring 2018.
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by TheCity.

7 years 2 months ago
And this is why i harped on changing the soon to TBA, because FB is bombarded with questions like this from many people, myself included.

Soon alludes to something imminent, TBA is better imo. This one word, is the cause of all these questions, change it.

They are releasing a road map me thinks, which is good. Not to sound pushy, but what do we truly know from 2014 that we do not know in 2017?

Seriously what do we know from 2014 that we do not know now? I don't know, maybe I can dig up something, but the road map is a great idea. We don't really know much about a game approaching an alpha Steam release is pretty weird. We are faithful, at least run it by us before the Steam savages.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by TheCity.

7 years 2 months ago
Yeah, I saw that reply to your original suggestion. Just how long do people think it would take to update a Facebook post? It made no sense to say a developer's time is better spent writing code in that context. Granted I'm not making a game so I'm willing to admit there may be other considerations in making the change, though for the life of me I can't imagine what they are. To change to TBA would not affect my view of VO other than relief they are taking their time to get it right.

7 years 2 days ago
cant wait
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS