RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Last Error - Invalid username or password

5 years 1 month ago
Donated, downloaded, reset my password several times, but when I try to log on all I get is:

Working Connected Invalid User name or password.

It's the right username. It's the right password. What the #$@!?!

Is the game just not online? Or is this a known bug? Is there a work around?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 years 1 month ago
Can anyone at all log in now? It seems anyone who donated lately has no access to the game, just wodering if it was just new accounts or all accounts that are bugged.

• drl2
  • Bronze
5 years 1 month ago
I donated in January and e-mailed on the 22nd that I was unable to log in using the credentials I use to log in here. Only automated responses so far, other than an "I'll check with them" from Aegis.

I understand it's an alpha and stuff's gonna break, but with a bunch of "I can't log in" threads appearing in the recent posts list, it seems like at the very least a "We're aware of the problem and working on a solution" update is warranted...

5 years 1 month ago
I'm in the same boat. Got an automated reply from support acknowledging that I'd emailed them a couple weeks ago, but nothing else... Well nothing else but Aegis reassuring me "give them some time and I'll check in with them" which I worry may happen enough to become a meme.

5 years 1 month ago
Still no help from support. Has anyone else been able to log on at all? Or are people who donate now just chumps at this point?

• drl2
  • Bronze
5 years 1 month ago
No reply here yet either - donated a little over a month ago and still can't get in.

I suppose I should have been more hesitant to donate given that it took 4-5 months just to get my basic forum access validated, but <shrug> I'm really eager to try out a non-boring supers game and maybe contribute feedback to help shape it.

Maybe this will work like forum access and I'll forget about it after a while, then get an e-mail out of the blue in June saying it's fixed :)

• drl2
  • Bronze
5 years 1 month ago
Update: After yesterday's patch, I'm in! Try it out if you're having the invalid password issue!

5 years 1 month ago
I'm in! However, the game is a slide show on my laptop and unplayable. That being said, thanks to Silverhelm for the work they did in fixing the log in issue!

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
5 years 1 month ago
We do apologize for the late replies in all these issues, we're trying to get all caught up from the replies, social media, and e-mails. If you ever to need us, please visit our discord and tag one of us so we can see it faster and get things resolved faster. There's a lot of back end work going on believe it or not, and a lot of things will be changing soon communication wise.
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS