RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Backing, Income, and Money Management

6 years 3 months ago
I know I'm the new guy and my apologies if this has already been brought up but seemed like something worth mentioning. With Phase one so close to reaching it goal and noting past of the description is so you guys can work on this full time I wanted to mention that if you treating this like a business and not doing payout until you have the needed capitol (if you have been paying your staff from the total piecemeal over time disregard this) but if the money is stored in a saving account of a PayPal and it is not spent all at once, ie your doing payroll weekly/monthly to your staff. Then whatever remains would acrue interest, i have a paypal business myself. In essence that remaining 3 percent could wind up being made just off the interest alone when stretched out over a count months.

On a second note once the phase one goals are finished and the game is more feature rich and playable you should put it up on steam as early access with the cost being the tier one donation amount + whatever fee steam charges. You would get more exposure, and thus more donations making phase 2 tick along faster, not to mention more users who would in term give a good test on how your system actual handles player co-op
The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 users said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Relax guy, I have been chating with some devs inside game and they are always working in the game, even at night sometimes! If they are not paying their workers, they are doing for the passion of videogames creation. Just wait to the studio being increased and wait for business.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Fraile.

6 years 2 months ago
Have faith.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
Fraile wrote:
Relax guy, I have been chating with some devs inside game and they are always working in the game, even at night sometimes! If they are not paying their workers, they are doing for the passion of videogames creation. Just wait to the studio being increased and wait for business.

Even at night SOMETIMES??????
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Sorry, the last time I was talkign with IronSight on other patches was in the night because I live in Europe :P :P :P .
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Fraile.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS