RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Just donated, no idea how to access the game?

• Page:

6 years 5 months ago
Where can I download the launcher? Is there a my account page or something?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
You should receive an email shortly.

6 years 5 months ago
its been over an hour since I did the donation. Do you know how much "shortly" is usually?

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
I already answered on Twitter...

6 years 5 months ago
I found that the link came to my email a couple hours after but since everyone here who is developing and moderating the game have additional jobs, I would suggest waiting for at least a day before saying something. You can contact them via Twitter, Facebook and I am sure email. Everyone is very helpful :)
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life. -Patrick Stewart as John Luc Picard

6 years 5 months ago
And check Spam folder - all my Valiance emails seem to go into that, even though I keep telling Google it's not Spam

6 years 5 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
I already answered on Twitter...

I asked this before I messaged you on twitter....

Edit: Finally got it, super disappointed in the snarkiness of the devs on this one. I understand you have full-time jobs but replying and saying shortly then saying by the end of the day is two totally different time frames. I am thankful for you guys trying to resurrect such a cult classic game, but maybe be a little more understanding and transparent with the new customers. I planned on upping my donation from the minimum tier but after the "attitude" I have received from Aegis I am probably not going to give any extra cash. For such a small team you'd think people would be more kind and friendly, and explain a little clearer when people have questions. I hit up all your support options because that is what you do when you need support, look in more than one place. IDK if Aegis is just a community mod or something but dang dude, your very off-putting to new people. I want my friends to come join me here but this has put a bad taste in my mouth, I want a friendly and tight-knit community, with people who love COH and miss it dearly. I don't need to deal with toxic people. IDK. My apologies if this comes off as rude, but I am offended by your snarky comment.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by 16bitbear.

6 years 5 months ago
MoreTN wrote:
And check Spam folder - all my Valiance emails seem to go into that, even though I keep telling Google it's not Spam
This, I just donated to my first game ever (this one) and found out that all Valiance emails come through the Spam Inbox (rather dangerous)

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
It was not intended as snarky and I am sorry if it came off that way. I said "shortly" as no one was available to check in with at the time on a specific time frame. Once I had one I posted it.

Was just trying to be honest that we are a small team with day jobs for the most part so things take time including processing donations and getting answers from support. We're working on a system to make the donation and access process automatic but, again, it takes time to set up.

Our main support option currently is via email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - social media and forums supplement that but emailing the support team directly is the best bet though it might take time depending on how busy they are...
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by AEGIS.

6 years 5 months ago
I'm going to assume that emails for the installation of the game will take time given that the Developers have regular jobs to attend to but as a heads up I sent a $50 Donation earlier today and no clear indication when I'll receive my download link. I'll just post back in this thread in a few days if I don't receive it. :)

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
Nerokerubin wrote:
I'm going to assume that emails for the installation of the game will take time given that the Developers have regular jobs to attend to but as a heads up I sent a $50 Donation earlier today and no clear indication when I'll receive my download link. I'll just post back in this thread in a few days if I don't receive it. :)

Should be up to 24 hours but email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if at that point you still haven't received anything.

Be careful with that dangerous Spam folder though! :ohmy:

6 years 5 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
Nerokerubin wrote:

Should be up to 24 hours but email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if at that point you still haven't received anything.

Be careful with that dangerous Spam folder though! :ohmy:

Yeah, I sent an email to the support from your Twitter early with also mentioning how your emails go straight to Spam for whatever reason. :S

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
Don't know which email service you use but should be a way to mark them "not spam" or set up a filter so they don't go to spam.

Or... just keep checking your spam folder I guess. Whichever works. :blink:

6 years 5 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
Don't know which email service you use but should be a way to mark them "not spam" or set up a filter so they don't go to spam.

Or... just keep checking your spam folder I guess. Whichever works. :blink:

I've actually been trying to figure that one out. I'm on Google Mail and I've been searching high and low on the email UI and can't find any settings or options to change your game/comapanies email to important.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
I think when the email is still in the spam folder and you open the individual email there is a NOT SPAM button. Sometimes have to do it a few times but generally works.

You can also set up a filter for emails from valianceonline.com (will check if there are any other email servers to add) that sends the email right to your inbox... but the NOT SPAM button usually works for me.

Let me know how it goes!

6 years 5 months ago
MoreTN wrote:

Same here and I've clicked the Not Spam many times. I even added both Valiance emails(admin and support) as Contacts, hoping that would allow them through. Nope, still go to spam. :S

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
Please DO NOT post your personal information on the forums.

I've deleted the post from the person who did.

If you want an update on the status of your donation and investor access, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks!

6 years 5 months ago
Apologies..I just sent email to your support id. Was hoping to try out the alpha today as I donated over the weekend..thx!

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
No need to apologize! We just don't want your personal info getting out there! :ohmy:

Will poke the support peeps but obviously things are a bit crazy today!

6 years 5 months ago
I understand.. think perhaps I could get a response by Friday, would love to test drive this weekend if possible
  • Page:
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS