RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Donated, No access to Investor Forums or Game

• Page:

5 years 7 months ago
Not sure if it's because it's Saturday, but I donated this morning. I got the confirmation that I donated but haven't recieved access to the Investor Forum or Download links.

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 7 months ago
IpkonfigCMD wrote:
Not sure if it's because it's Saturday, but I donated this morning. I got the confirmation that I donated but haven't recieved access to the Investor Forum or Download links.

Thank you!

It can take 24-48 hours, especially like you said, on the weekend.

If you don't see something tomorrow please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks!

5 years 7 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
IpkonfigCMD wrote:

Thank you!

It can take 24-48 hours, especially like you said, on the weekend.

If you don't see something tomorrow please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks!

Hey Aegis! Still haven't recieved any access and I've also e-mailed the address above and haven't heard anything from that either.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 7 months ago
I let support know and you should hear from them shortly (if you have not already). Keep me posted! B)

5 years 7 months ago
I donated around the first of the month and still waiting on access to invsetor forums i donated $100

5 years 6 months ago
It has been over a month now and I have still yet to get a first response from Support, much less access. I'm also still waiting on a Support reply about the donations that may have failed to go through, so this is currently a pretty serious problem.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 6 months ago
Beating those responsible and will try to find out what is going on... stay tuned and my apologies.
1 user said "Thank You!"

5 years 6 months ago
I have also donated and emailed and it's been 4 days. I am not sure what else to try.

5 years 6 months ago
moirai.gaia wrote:
I have also donated and emailed and it's been 4 days. I am not sure what else to try.

You already have the donors outline on your avatar so you should be able to access the investor forum (valiance.shogn.net/forum/investor-genera...3-download-links-new).

5 years 6 months ago
Yes, I know but no access.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by moirai.gaia.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 6 months ago
Sorry for the delay. We are backed up on requests but should be caught up soon. Will post an update when I hear from support.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 6 months ago
Also, even if you have posted here it does not hurt to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. especially since they may need some personal information that should not be posted here.

5 years 6 months ago
I emailed them them yesterday. I will wait and thank you for the reply. :)

5 years 6 months ago
Still no access and nothing back after emailing. Just checking in and seeing if there is anything else I need to do.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 6 months ago
I am sorry for the delays. Some people have been AFK due to real life issues but I am slapping them with a large trout to get updates!

Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by AEGIS.

5 years 6 months ago
You need to hit them with a larger trout. The regular trout was not effective. :(

5 years 6 months ago
moirai.gaia wrote:
You need to hit them with a larger trout. The regular trout was not effective. :(

Or a salmon! Salmon would be nice
Something a bit PINK
That makes them SLIP

Some kind of PINK SLIP

FIRE THEM FOR GROSS INCOMPETENCE

Seriously though, we're past "funny" levels of customer support failure and into "legally actionable". Get them moving, not just for my case but for everybody in this thread and everybody outside of this thread as well. There's absolutely no excuse for this, not a single one.

The dev (singular, as I've only seen a single person with that tag on this forum) has been coy or outright insulting in response to previous messages about this, and that's not OK anymore (not that it ever was in the first place). Please @AEGIS, I had really hoped this was an actual video game and not a money hole. Try to do something to prove my initial hopes right, and not my current suspicions.
2 users said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 6 months ago
I'm sorry if something I said came off as insulting, that was not my intention.

We're a very small team for a project of this size and all work day jobs to support ourselves. We also do not have a dedicated support team, the people doing support are also plugging away on development. These aren't excuses, they are just the facts as they say, and because of them support issues sometimes take time to resolve.

That being said, I'm following up with the people involved and trying to get any remaining issues posted about here resolved.

Thanks for your patience.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 6 months ago
Apparently there was an issue with our emails going out or being received by the GoDaddy servers. They say it is fixed now.

Everyone should have received an update from support on their issues but if not, please post here and let me know.

Thanks!

5 years 6 months ago
Looks like I still don't have access myself.
  • Page:
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS