RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Soooo... how about that FAQ?

5 years 4 months ago
If you go to this post you'll see "Placeholder... much more info coming soon!" Next to that is a note that says "2 years 3 months ago."

No, I haven't forgotten about Soon(TM) but over 2 years for a FAQ for a game that's supposed to launch in 6 months or so? That's stretching even Soon(TM) a bit much.

Any chance we could get that FAQ and maybe a little more precision on the launch date?
We are heroes. This is what we do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 years 4 months ago
Peregrine Falcon wrote:
If you go to this post you'll see "Placeholder... much more info coming soon!" Next to that is a note that says "2 years 3 months ago."

No, I haven't forgotten about Soon(TM) but over 2 years for a FAQ for a game that's supposed to launch in 6 months or so? That's stretching even Soon(TM) a bit much.

Any chance we could get that FAQ and maybe a little more precision on the launch date?

You sure about these ~6 months?

PS: an FAQ would be nice.
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Anothername.

5 years 4 months ago
You sure about these ~6 months?
No, I'm not sure. I watched a video yesterday where a reviewer, who was in the alpha test, said that Valiance was supposed to launch "in 2018 or 2019."

Now if that info is wrong then it's wrong. Perhaps the FAQ could address that?

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 4 months ago
We'll get back to the FAQ at some point. Focused more on development at the moment but it is on... THE LIST.

Launch date is "when it's done" basically. As we proceed through the testing phases that will get more specific.
1 user said "Thank You!"

5 years 4 months ago
Thank you for responding, Aegis.
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: AEGIS