RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Can we be a villain?

6 years 11 months ago
I am a relatively new supporter of this game, so I'm still working out what exactly this game will entail. So I'm wondering, is there going to be the ability to be a villain, and pvp with heroes, like in CoV? Sorry for the simplistic question, just didn't see anything about this in the game description area.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
Kid Rad wrote:
I am a relatively new supporter of this game, so I'm still working out what exactly this game will entail. So I'm wondering, is there going to be the ability to be a villain, and pvp with heroes, like in CoV? Sorry for the simplistic question, just didn't see anything about this in the game description area.

Yes, there are going to be special areas of zones where PvP is open to heroes and villains, we are not separating the experience like other games.

There will even be events where heroes and villains can square off with each other while one is trying to commit a crime and another is trying to prevent the crime.

In those events, heroes and villains will be scaled to an average level based on the location and the event's specifications.

There is more info under "PVP" on the front page of the website with more information to be released over time...

• Not
  • Bronze
5 years 6 days ago
Take a look to my PVP Quests topic I had a balanced idea on how to make the game work making you not only making you able to be a villain but also a boss to kill by heroes in typical pve quest in case the heros are flagged full PVP.
Moderators: AEGIS