RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

How to create Commander

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 6 months ago
Ok I am not getting it. How do I make a commander with pets? I thought I was seeing posts with people making these...

1.) logon
2.) Create New Character
3.) Pick any origin and press next >> in lower right
4.) Scroll left wheel to Commander Pet Control
Note: I see green circle when previously meant option selected ... unfortunately ? Unknown Archtype in upper left corner.
5.) Press the next >> button in lower right
6.) Accept default Tactile Solder and Ice Project Default and press Next >> button in lower right.
7.) I see red X's for Commander Pet Control powers... I press Next >> button in lower right
8.) I press Next >> button in lower right to skip gender
9.) I press Next >> button in lower right to skip body shape.
10.) I press Next >> button in lower right to skip whatever this screen is supposed to be but I cannot proceed.
11.) I name my character and press enter... nothing. Create button does not work.... next >> button does not work.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• cyanpill
  • Rise of the Pheonix!
  • FounderBronze
6 years 6 months ago
After step 5, click back. The secondary will now be support. Continue forward, and it will work as intended.
Backer #261
Check out SEGS, an attempt to remake CoH servers!
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 6 months ago
oh that's funky... thanks it worked.

6 years 6 months ago
This should have been resolved in the latest patch. Please let us know if this issue persists.

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 6 months ago
No I still have to go backward and forward a few times to get the Commander Archtype to appear in upper left and proceed to game... It different this time and I cannot consistently make it fail at the same point, but I can get it to fail. I will update this post later this morning..

6 years 6 months ago
Thanks. I've been trying to break for the last 30 minutes or so and haven't been able to. If you find the pattern, please let me know.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 6 months ago
no I follow the steps above and get the same results. However, I also perform the step to go backwards and I still cannot make the soldier.....

I do have one successful creation... How do I check my client is current and or know current release number?

6 years 6 months ago
To make sure you have the latest release, launch the game through the launcher. Normally we do a version set to force players to run thee launcher, but since this was part of an existing patch we didn't. With the chunk that is going up next it will force players to use the launcher to load in.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS