RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

No Missions

6 years 6 months ago
Does anyone have an answer to how I can get my missions to show up? I have not been able to progress at all since starting my character because I am not receiving the mission that I am supposed to start with. I have done everything I can think of. I have restarted my game, deleted my character and made a new one several times, uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Nothing seems to work. Hopefully someone can help me out here because the game is not playable if I cannot see my missions.

Thanks!

So I figured out a way to get my missions to show up (by running around the globe thing until it shows up and for some reason that works), but now I have completed a few missions and the "Destroy the Explosives" missions is literally impossible to complete. There is no way to destroy them, clicking on them does not work, targeting them cannot be done, and I cannot receive another mission until that one is done. Progression in this game is becoming extremely difficult with the amount of bugs. I have tried to play for several days now and have only been able to complete 3-4 missions (almost all were just "talk to this person" missions).
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by uncrage.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
6 years 6 months ago
I was going to make a post about this last night but I was tired after having to create a new account to solve one issue then encountering this "null missions" error with 2 characters.

The first lady right before marcus is placed in a way that had me click her before Marcus. So I get her mission, it doesnt show in the tab, i click her and she tells me to find the watch. Then I go to Marcus Clark and he says to go to the lady to get a mission. So the lady mission never registered.

I'm missing details in this post because I want to play not debug. Ahh!

Edit: my 2nd try I made a new character and clicked marcus first then the lady. I got Marcus mission to talk to her but the her mission never registers.
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by HotNerd.

6 years 6 months ago
A fix is coming for this. There was code in her NPC file to prevent her from communicating before you spoke with Marcus Clark, but its logic isn't sound, allowing you to receive her mission in an non-sequential manner. This was due to mission updates not being present in the patch due to the patch being divided into segments.

We'll be pushing a hotfix for this with the big female character update currently being staged. We'll keep everyone up-to-date on the latest patch updates as always. Thanks for sharing your findings.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS