RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

I paid last night and got a confirmation email fro

• Depo
  • Bronze
6 years 6 months ago
I paid last night and got a confirmation email from Valiance but still have no idea how to dl game and play
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 6 months ago
Hey Depo, there should be a section in your forum page here on the website that says "Investor Discussion" just under the "Valiance Bulletins" section. In the general tab there, the first post has a link to download the current game client. I hope this helps! If you can't find the "investor Discussion" section of the forums, you may want to email support, haven't seen anyone with that problem yet.
"Remember we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - TOOL (well Maynard more likely)

• Depo
  • Bronze
6 years 6 months ago
I looked under the Forum part and no tabs s you described, would you happen to know how to contact support/ Ty for the help regardless ;)

6 years 6 months ago
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is the email that Aegis usually directs people to. Also, they seem to want everyone to wait 24 hours before sending support an email. It took me roughly 36 hours to get access to that section of the forum. I hope you get it all settled and can explore the city soon!
"Remember we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - TOOL (well Maynard more likely)

6 years 6 months ago
Feck I have the same problem. I gave the wrong user name but I already paid but have to fix it. I have the wrong login name but I have the paypal reciept...hopefully it will get resolved after I email them. DOH....

6 years 6 months ago
so does it takes 24 hours? because bought the bronze and don't see the forum section as well

6 years 6 months ago
Been almost 48 for me and nothing. I want my money back or acess to the game. I feel setup.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS