RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Damage values of FIre Projection powers

6 years 4 months ago
To the devs ...

In the version before the new patch I reported via several in-game Bug Reports that the Fire Projection damage values for single target powers were inconsistent with their Minor/Moderate/High/Extreme labels. As this is still the case in the current patch just delivered I thought it might help to summarise the issue here:

I have a character called Bonfire who is level 13 and he does the following damage:
127 for Flaming Bolt which is described as doing Minor Damage for the cost of 3 Power
212 for Molten Rock which is described as doing Moderate Damage for the cost of 5 Power
155 for Fire Beam which is described as doing High Damage for the cost of 10 Power
176 for Magma Bolt which is described as doing Extreme Damage for the cost of 15 Power

Clearly there is a problem with Fire Beam and Magma Bolt as they should be doing more damage than Molten Rock!

If we use use Flaming Bolt as the base and scale on Power usage then Molten Rock's 212 is what you would expect.
On the same basis then I would expect Fire Beam to do 424 damage and Magma Bolt to do 636.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
3 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 4 months ago
... I overlooked any DoT effects as I'm one-shotting everything (need higher lvl enemies :evil: :cheer: ) but the DoT component would have to be huge!

6 years 4 months ago
Bouncing this over to the Systems Director. Thanks for the input Relativistic.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 4 months ago
Thanks for posting this!!!
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

6 years 3 months ago
Just wondering if this has been looked at and hopefully fixed in the upcoming patch?

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
Relativistic wrote:
Just wondering if this has been looked at and hopefully fixed in the upcoming patch?
Yes they are working one by one the current powersets, we have now the new patch of healing effects and for the future patches they will work on the other powers.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS