RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Bomb not spawning in the arsonist mission

6 years 2 months ago
I just got the arsonist mission. Talk to the chief of police and the commander. Both dialogues suggest that the mission is ongoing, and indeed, it happens on my quest log; however I can't see the bombs on the map nor can I find them while exploring the city...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 2 months ago
As a follow-up of sorts on this, on my end it shows that the quest goes active but never moves from the "meet with the chief" step. Talking to the guy at the waypoint (Terry Swanson) pops up a message indicating it's ongoing, but the waypoint stays locked to him and (as said above) no bombs appear to spawn. Looks like it might be an issue with soft-advancing the quest.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 2 months ago
I get stuck here too, and can't progress any further with contacts/missions.

6 years 2 months ago
Yeah, for me it says "Talk about available requests" or something. On the Discord, though, IronSight says this is fixed in the next patch.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 2 months ago
Mychyl wrote:
As a follow-up of sorts on this, on my end it shows that the quest goes active but never moves from the "meet with the chief" step. Talking to the guy at the waypoint (Terry Swanson) pops up a message indicating it's ongoing, but the waypoint stays locked to him and (as said above) no bombs appear to spawn. Looks like it might be an issue with soft-advancing the quest.

Yeah, that's how it happens for me...

6 years 2 months ago
I do not think there is anything more to it after that. End of line here. I ended up at that same point weeks ago and again just recently after the last character wipe.

6 years 2 months ago
That'd make sense.

I had a problem with this mission before the wipe too. Except that time, the explosive did spawn; it just that clicking on them didn't do anything...

I suppose that it is possible that it is the extent of the missions that have been added so far...
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS