RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Valiance Online Launcher

5 years 4 months ago
Hey guys! I downloaded the launcher and when I hit play game I get an error message that says Failed to load mono. I have tried to delete the install and re download the client but i get the same message. I have tried deleting and moving the mono folder as well. I have also tried moving the application into the mono folder or other folders to make it work. I hope you have a great new year and hope to hear from you soon!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
5 years 4 months ago
They are working on internak updates so they aren’t working on the game as game or even the launcher, first optimizing.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 4 months ago
Fraile wrote:
They are working on internak updates so they aren’t working on the game as game or even the launcher, first optimizing.

Er... we still reply to support requests and the game is up in an alpha state...

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 4 months ago
Shadow Ghoul wrote:
Hey guys! I downloaded the launcher and when I hit play game I get an error message that says Failed to load mono. I have tried to delete the install and re download the client but i get the same message. I have tried deleting and moving the mono folder as well. I have also tried moving the application into the mono folder or other folders to make it work. I hope you have a great new year and hope to hear from you soon!

Last time I had this issue I did the following...

I had to search my drive for "Valiance" and delete EVERYTHING that came up, re-download the installer, install, update and it ran fine.

If this doesn't work, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

5 years 3 months ago
Could I just ask, will there be work on the launcher because it seems very tacky in it's current state.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 3 months ago
Please keep in mind everything is a work-in-progress. We are in alpha, not beta and certainly nowhere near release state.

Functionality is the main focus right now with everything else being worked on over time.

The launcher like everything else will be improved upon as development continues.

5 years 3 months ago
The patcher is now telling me to go to website and quit. so still unable to login

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 3 months ago
There was an issue depending on where you installed the game. We’ve fixed the launcher so download it again and try again and let us know what happens. Thanks!

5 years 3 months ago
Now I am receiving warning from pc and no unity present. So it can not run

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 3 months ago
Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for help with that. New to me!

5 years 3 months ago
I've downloaded the patcher again Unity it self is not fully present . I can bypass the un recognised program manually, I believe it's an Alpha state issue with PC's.

maybe check unity itself is fully intact because that's the main issue. I've tried fixing my end . I have a little bit of programming knowledge , but it won't let me sort unity out. without unity. the patcher just won't run.

5 years 3 months ago
Guess i'll check back in a month. hopefully will get to see the game then have fun Aegis and thanks for the assistance

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 3 months ago
It's been 8 minutes since your last post... please give me a chance to respond!

Ironsight is looking into this issue but please also email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as they may want more information than you've posted here.

Thanks!

5 years 3 months ago
Well my patience was very thin to say the least, on the post. After donating and experiencing alpha state update for a long period. I am currently on Holiday , this is my Christmas week. As I work in care and support I worked the whole of Christmas. I decided to focus on games I can play during my xmas holiday week. It had nothing to do with waiting 8 minutes. But waiting days !!!

I will be back to test and help test in 3 weeks now! I had to make this clear sorry if my message made you feel annoyed in any way Aegis
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by syneti. Reason: extra info

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 3 months ago
No worries, see you then!
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS