RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Infinity Server - Roll Call

6 years 4 months ago
Hello all!

I used to play on the Infinity server of CoH/CoV, third most populous server, with my now wife. We played from mid-2004 to late 2011, checking in occasionally during 2012 until the game was inexplicably shut down. It is still my favorite game I have ever played, having sunk probably 10,000+ hours in that game across my dozens and dozens of alts that I made. (I am obsessed with character creation which has somewhat ineffectively transferred to D&D.)

I still dream about CoH. I've played other MMOs but none has held my interest like CoH, and it is the only MMO my wife has ever played, though I'm hoping if I find something similar I can draw her back in.

The community of CoH was what made it so incredibly wonderful, and that's what I hope this game can manage to recapture.

Our main SG was 'The Dread Pirate Society' on the Hero side, and 'Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow' on the Villain side.

Main Heroes:
Azura Trelo - Claw/Regen Scrapper
Veris Nisti - Sword/Invulnerabilty Scrapper
Kurt Destryk - Spines/Dark Armor Scrapper
Akakios - Dual Pistol/??? Blaster
Valim Nightstar - Human Form Warshade
And countless alts that faded in and out...

Main Villains:
Eldritch Robotics - Bots/Devices Mastermind
Death Viper - Gang/Dark Mastermind
And others I sadly can't remember at this moment.

I look forward to playing with you all in the future, and I can't wait to get to run around the Alpha!
I used to be a good person that believed in people and that person died and now I'm just some angry idiot with 200 pounds of honey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 4 months ago
Hi and welcome!
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 4 months ago
(deleted)
Last Edit: 3 years 1 day ago by Slapperfish.

• Dimas X
  • COH Player
  • Bronze
6 years 4 months ago
Hello and I was more on Pinnacle Darkone 519 on COH\COV.
XVX

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
Wow so cool heroes and villains. Didn’t play CoX bu z i know what you mean, i have read all about it.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: AEGIS