RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Looking Forward To Filling The Void!

4 years 11 months ago
Hey all!

Like most of you I'm sure, I have missed City of Heroes for a long time, and wish it would come back. Little did I know, it looks like there are not only 1, but 3 super hero MMO projects in the works?! Crazy, and glad I found out finally.

So far, Valiance looks the highest quality, though all of them definitely look interesting no doubt, but I am very much looking forward to hopping into this game and trying things out. As an amateur game designer myself, I love taking part in true Alpha and Beta tests, as it allows me to sort of take part in the development and feel closer to the community. So, I am very much looking forward to getting to know all of your in-game selves!

Tell me about yourselves, or what I have to look forward to, once I am able to hop into the Alpha, or what you love most about super hero mmos, or just whatever!

Also, if you were deep into City of Heroes, tell me about your hero! I was Eric the Brave (cheesy, but I loved him, haha) who was a Mind Control/Force Field oriented character. Not the type of character I usually play, as I made it to convince a friend to play, but decided to stick with him as I just enjoyed the powers. And I always went with a combo of Super Speed and Super Jump, as the traversal capabilities were like none other!

Sincerely,
The Stranguh
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Dimas X
  • COH Player
  • Bronze
4 years 11 months ago
I played COH AND COV I was Darkone519 and played most of the time with Capt OdO(RIP) mostly on Pinnacle. My profile pic is Capt OdO
XVX
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: AEGIS