RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

venom powerset

5 years 7 months ago
I always wanted in superhero games powers like venom carnage and the others symbiotics. I never see a potential game to show, DCUO can't do that whiteout MARVEL's attention and champions online don't have villains playable. I come here to say my idea and dream, thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
5 years 7 months ago
Interesting...actually long ago some of us offer the idea of a powerset based on elasticity like Plastic Man or Mr.Fantastic. Then you could just colour the skin with black or white tone, in Champiosn Online you have mutant pieces and costumes like being a Prototype. Thats all I can say you.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
1 user said "Thank You!"

5 years 7 months ago
I already buy in CO the set with the skins for the alien which remember the symbionts but I wish to something more complex like a power which you can transform your body, I only know plastic man on injustice HQ and know too little about fantastic four but their power is similar in my purpose, like you say its only a matter to use the skins.
Moderators: AEGIS