RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Day 1!

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
3 years 9 months ago
Hey guys, if you find anything in the game that's not working right, please let us know here and Discord, even if you think it's small! :)

As much as we use the term "beta" it's used loosely. It's beta in terms of the design being mostly done (not including everything that's in the dev files waiting to be added in), but there's still lots to do in terms of game-play, skill sets, etc. (hence the files being Beta1)
Day 1 was just network testing to make sure the servers were okay, and as some of you know, we had to dial back a lot of our old [read as fancy] designs due to issues of PC overload for players, and that in itself caused a lot of drawbacks.

That said, your feedback is super important to us especially at this time. You're all amazing! We thank you a lot for taking time out of your week to try us.

NOTE: Through the week there will be daily updates to fix things, edit, and work on things reported. Day 1 vs day 5 for example will see a lot of differences. We held off on using the launcher at first because we wanted you to get in easy, but the launcher will be the first big update noticed.

With day 1 coming to a close, I want to mention the big boys causing problems:
  • We're still looking into the "hazy" or merky night time filter, we found out what it is and are working to turn it off.
  • We're still trying to figure out why a few people are getting a white box, while the rest of players are fine.
  • We're trying to figure out the stances being weird when attacking and why the weapons/skills aren't rendering in their animations and instead it's a purple blob.
  • First launch of game shows sky, upon relogging this is fixed.

If you didn't get a chance to try day 1 there's still time! Head over to the beta download area to get started!

As always, stay sexy!
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
The topic has been locked.