RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Lockboxes

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 4 months ago
For anyone wondering...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
8 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 4 months ago
Due to recent news surrounding Star Wars Battlefront II and EA, I'm glad you mentioned this. I'll buy costumes, auras, vehicles, storage, new powersets and superbases or superbase pieces(*hint hint) but I refuse to buy anything that has a random chance to obtain one of these. If companies are not competent enough to monetize correctly and can only fall back on gambling habits, they don't deserve to be in the gaming business. As an example, I always thought Marvel Heroes could have sold alternative travel methods(example The Thing also had a skycycle at one point as well as the fantasticar), auras or new zones instead of using Fortune Cards. I really miss that game but I hope the devs here can pull some inspiration from the many super power effects they used in the game, such as Ghost Rider's Ride or Scarlet Witch's Chaos Warp(beautiful bubble of death).

Sorry for the tangent but it is foremost in my mind atm and well, they did have 'lockboxes' and now out of business.
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by SavageFist.
3 users said "Thank You!"

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 4 months ago
I agree... if you sell a "space cowboy pack" that comes with costume pieces, an emote and aura yes! If you decide to lock some add-on powersets behind a fee I will buy those too. I might even spend money on a useless pet.

If I have to buy something to hope to get it.... no.
3 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 3 months ago
What made them even worse was that after a single mission all your inventory was filled with the worthless things.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
Pls don’t fil the game with lockboxds. Put some cool outfit or costume parts inside achievements and missions, that would make the game more fun and rich in content.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS