RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Just donated, no idea how to access the game?

• Page:

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 6 months ago
dmcarden2012 wrote:
I understand.. think perhaps I could get a response by Friday, would love to test drive this weekend if possible

According to support you should already have access to the private investor forum area... do you see it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 5 months ago
I donated yesterday, when I click to download the client, it says I have to donate. I see people getting mad for asking this question, but I am just trying to get any guidance or alert someone that I donated and would like to get in on this.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
82jumpchump wrote:
I donated yesterday, when I click to download the client, it says I have to donate. I see people getting mad for asking this question, but I am just trying to get any guidance or alert someone that I donated and would like to get in on this.

You should have received an email with instructions. If not, please check your spam and if not there please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

6 years 5 months ago
New investor here.

As noted in this thread, the Valiance support emails arrive in Gmail's Spam folder. There is a small grey box labeled "Not Spam" with an 'X' button at the top of the emails. Clicking that will send them to your main inbox. Not sure about future emails yet.

I read more of the forums here and learned the client download link is in the "Investor Discussion" forum, which is hidden until your account is activated. It would be a good idea to include that note in the activation email.

However, my account was activated today and I still don't see the Investor Discussion forum or a client download link. I'm assuming there is another wait time, I'll try again later. If it doesn't work in the next day or so I'll send another email to support.

I'm from CoH/CoV, looking to bring a friend along who also played. They are seeing how this process goes first, but they are definitely interested!

6 years 5 months ago
Keep checking the forums for the Investor Discussion category.
Back when I donated I saw that section of the forums before I got my email.
The download link for the launcher is in the General forum of the Investor Discussion category.

6 years 5 months ago
I need that email too please.
  • Page:
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS