RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Launcher not downloading the new patch

• m840
  • BronzeSilver
6 years 5 days ago
Been waiting all day to get the patch to play with the devs. Now that the servers are up the launcher won't download the patch goes to 8% then lights up play when i hit play it reads unconnected.If any one has a fix let me know pls :)
Last Edit: 6 years 5 days ago by m840.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 5 days ago
Same
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 5 days ago
New launcher x2, current error state after I click play, any ideas?
Attachments:
1 user said "Thank You!"

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
6 years 5 days ago
Yeah, I cannot connect.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• m840
  • BronzeSilver
6 years 5 days ago
With out a response from the devs on the issue on rather are not they are looking into the launcher problem we are have'n' i would say uninstall and reinstall. That did help with the last launcher problem we had.If i do that i will miss out on the devs but looks like im gonna miss that any way :( It would seam that the launcher itself could use some work to fix it so that we won't need to reinstall the whole thing for each patch.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 days ago by m840.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 days ago
We're investigating the issue and will post when we have more information...
2 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 4 days ago
Same here. Though to quickly jump in 15min before the event, first could not connect then reinstall refused. Now trying the blunt way of delete everything and DL whatever launcher is available now for a fresh start.

*sigh* Alphas :pinch: :lol:

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 3 days ago
If you are having issues connecting to the game, please use the "uninstall game" feature under Options in the launcher to remove and reinstall the game.

• m840
  • BronzeSilver
6 years 3 days ago
Well guys i found a solution that worked for me i hope it works for you to. I tryed the uninstall and got an error and when i tryed the launcher again it ask where to put the game but it would't give me access to any of my drives like C:. So i went to the game fold where i installed the game files Local drive C: program files (x86) Valiance Online and manually deleted the windowsplayer folder then redownloaded the launcher because the one i had was bugged so i started with the new launcher.It downloaded the file i deleted and in no time i was in the game.I really hope this works for you like it did me.See you guys in the game look for m840 ;)
Last Edit: 6 years 3 days ago by m840.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 3 days ago
AEGIS wrote:
If you are having issues connecting to the game, please use the "uninstall game" feature under Options in the launcher to remove and reinstall the game.

That did not worked for me. Or only half of it. Next time I started the launcher it kind of assumed I uninstalled (although files where still there) but did not recognized any drives it could re-install to. I deleted everything, re-installed the launcher and then game installation worked.
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS