RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

(deleted)

6 years 8 months ago
(deleted)
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Slapperfish.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
Hi Slappy!
Good to know you're not one of those naysayers who are like
"CoX successors are vaporware and will never ever happen, CO is all there ever will be" lol. :silly:
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 8 months ago
Slapperfish wrote:
...I recently moved to another state and couldn't haul my computer over with the rest of the load, so I've been forced to play whatever game my folks' old lemon of a Windows 8 computer can handle.

Couldn't... bring... computer... when... moved...

Sorry, does not compute. :blink:

But welcome!!!!

6 years 8 months ago
(deleted)
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Slapperfish.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
Hi and greetings, My Name is PhantomX but well know as Reaper Raven, oe of the new villains coming to San Cielo... my question i´ts that I have already donated in bronze level but how to download the game or I have to wait an email to download from it becaus eI am still anxious to start.......... :cheer: :cheer: :)
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

6 years 8 months ago
Fraile wrote:
Hi and greetings, My Name is PhantomX but well know as Reaper Raven, oe of the new villains coming to San Cielo... my question i´ts that I have already donated in bronze level but how to download the game or I have to wait an email to download from it becaus eI am still anxious to start.......... :cheer: :cheer: :)

Hi,

You'll eventually get an email with a link to the investor section of the forums. You'll be able to navigate to the download link, and install from there.

• Kozar
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
Fraile wrote:

Im in the very same boat, very excited to try this game. I use to play CoH back before it had gotten crazy hoping this game gives me as good or better of a feeling
Moderators: AEGIS