RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Community Developer - They pull me back in!

• Page:

6 years 8 months ago
I would spend hours in just costumesalone. Crafting and learning which enhancements bonus benefited each build. Farming with other great players as we hoped to obtain rare drops. Selling and buying from the auction trade, since I had trouble obtaining variuos items at times. Also appreciatedcertain task forces my favorite was Imperious Task Force.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
I like games that aren't cartoony.
I like a game where powers aren't selected for you.
I like a game where it is easy to get a group, and grouping is desired, yet you aren't hooped if you are solo.
Defenders and Controllers needed a little love for doing things solo.
I like a game where I can choose how I look regardless of loot.
I like a game where I can command pets, and pets are actually useful.
I like a game where tanks are tough, not just a big bag of hit points that a healer has to keep replenishing.
I like games where powers don't take forever to activate.
I like games where you can do police scanner missions all day if you want.

I also like end game content that doesn't need a raid group to do.
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kawless.

6 years 8 months ago
Kawless wrote:
I like games that aren't cartoony.
I like a game where powers aren't selected for you.
I like a game where it is easy to get a group, and grouping is desired, yet you aren't hooped if you are solo.
Defenders and Controllers needed a little love for doing things solo.
I like a game where I can choose how I look regardless of loot.
I like a game where I can command pets, and pets are actually useful.
I like a game where tanks are tough, not just a big bag of hit points that a healer has to keep replenishing.
I like games where powers don't take forever to activate.
I like games where you can do police scanner missions all day if you want.

I also like end game content that doesn't need a raid group to do.

Well said!!!

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
I kept going back to City of Heroes due to falling in love with each archetype having its own specific role in a team, and being a leader of a team finding all sorts of combinations that vary results in accordance to the unique mob being fought. Take this video for example .. a full earth controller team cannot be touched by those paragon protectors! hah!

6 years 8 months ago
HotNerd wrote:
I kept going back to City of Heroes due to falling in love with each archetype having its own specific role in a team, and being a leader of a team finding all sorts of combinations that vary results in accordance to the unique mob being fought. Take this video for example .. a full earth controller team cannot be touched by those paragon protectors! hah!

Thanks for that video! Loved my earth controller! Forgot just how awesome they were!

6 years 2 months ago
Lots of good post here, I would like to see "Veteran Rewards". CoH had these and so do many games now, Guild Wars 2 the current MMo I have been playing for 5 years does this by dishing out "Birthday Rewards" to characters based on creation date. (While GW2 failed in my opinion) I do enjoy and log into games that give better rewards to the players who have been with them through the years. I feel most games let me down because I expect rewards like Coh had...

Rewards that were not overpowered but made Quality of Life better or leveling a new character easier. Such as account travel powers/team recall(teleport)/rocket packs/melee powers(I remember choosing between the Axe and Maul, each had their perks)/Auras/Capes/So many more.

The nostalgia from playing a game and being rewarded for your time invested is a really nice feeling. Some people dont like this idea because new players cannot become equal, but I stopped putting money into GW2 mostly for this reason ALONE. I started to feel that new players were getting rewarded (With instant Level Booster and stuff that only filled my storage because it was useless to someone with maxed out characters and equipment) and treated better then the people who have been there a while. After all, its always the dedicated people who keep the games going during the good and bad times.

Depth, Story, Combat, Customization(Especially custom colored power-sets), Travel Powers(I could spend days just superjumping and flying around cities showing off my cape), Teams, Sidekicks, Quest and Radio Missions, New areas(Maps/Dungeons), New Powers, all these and more.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
My memories as a chuld, try to level up a bit and reach some high end dungeons or trials. Create new character to develop my imagination about superheroes/villains concept or design to export them to CoH sucessors.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
1 user said "Thank You!"
  • Page:
Moderators: AEGIS