RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Server down time

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
3 years 8 months ago
Hey everyone!

Server is going down for updates.
Don't worry! We'll make sure to notify when it's back online!
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
The topic has been locked.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
3 years 8 months ago
The update is heading to a good spot! It's chugging nicely! With how much stuff we packed in there, I'm shocked this wasn't a whole day event!

Please be reminded that this patch WILL have information wiped. There were a few things being unknowingly exploited in terms of EXP gain, but aside from that monstrosity, we also need to give the game a clean slate for all the visual and graphical changes we made!

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
3 years 8 months ago
Alright guys! I'm in the server, so far so good, a few things we still need to edit, and going to be working on throughout the week; but
OOOOOO LA LA!

We're trying to get the mobs to spawn at an adequate rate (they keep social distancing themselves from china to brazil, but that's okay).

Once that's settled, we'll pass out the new link in the beta topic as an edit, with a post in the discord, facebook, and twitter if you forget.

The launcher is being prepped for a later release; so for now it'll be like it was, Zip file from our google docs, hit yes to all, I promise we're not giving your PC any C.I.D's (computer infecting diseases)

I'll also need players who had the white box issue to meet up with me in the discord, so we can see if our fixes we pushed through tackled that problem.