RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Almost There...

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 8 months ago
We're behind on our community posts due to being in the home stretch of Alpha launch development. Stay tuned for updates!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
3 users said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
So you're not willing to OFFICIALLY announce yet, but you are sure enough its almost ready to say this? Well, it works for me! I can't wait till I can try it out!
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by ZeeHero.

6 years 8 months ago
Thats good to hear. I was getting frustrated seeing the chart and not really seeing progress, but then I can be dense. Looking forwards to alpha appearing before us!

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
Do you think you could still manage maybe one update per week? maybe just the weekly overview? I really look forward to those and it helps a lot with the wait.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

• Pyrion
  • FounderBronzeSilver
6 years 8 months ago
Looks like they are back to hibernation mode now....

6 years 8 months ago
I'm just checking in briefly to let you all know we haven't faded into obscurity. I have a lengthy blog on the way to explain out latest sprint towards Alpha completion over the last few weeks. We're also going to have a catch up day soon; making up for the last 2 weeks worth of missed weekly content. My blog will be followed by Jaximus' (our Systems Director) lengthy blog about more alpha related development requirements from his department.

Lastly, we're putting a layer of polish on final pass of the Alpha character creator, and implementing a few changes reflected by Jaximus to the Character Generator's flow. We'll be sharing pictures in an update later today, so that everyone can see where we are with progress there. More updates are coming throughout next week, so expect those as well.
4 users said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
IronSight wrote:
We'll be sharing pictures in an update later today, so that everyone can see where we are with progress there. More updates are coming throughout next week, so expect those as well.

What time zone are your studios in, I'm trying to stay up so I don't miss the update!
― Travis Beacham

6 years 8 months ago
IronSight wrote:
I'm just checking in briefly to let you all know we haven't faded into obscurity. I have a lengthy blog on the way to explain out latest sprint towards Alpha completion over the last few weeks. We're also going to have a catch up day soon; making up for the last 2 weeks worth of missed weekly content. My blog will be followed by Jaximus' (our Systems Director) lengthy blog about more alpha related development requirements from his department.

Lastly, we're putting a layer of polish on final pass of the Alpha character creator, and implementing a few changes reflected by Jaximus to the Character Generator's flow. We'll be sharing pictures in an update later today, so that everyone can see where we are with progress there. More updates are coming throughout next week, so expect those as well.

Sooo, where can we go to see these pictures that were shared a couple days ago? :huh:

6 years 8 months ago
@ZeeHero, We're all across the U.S. to be honest. We mostly revolve around our Eastern Standard Time members, as they're sleeping before anyone else haha. Next week is already chocked full of updates and media, and we're trying to add more. The chances of you missing updates is nearly impossible.

@SavageFist, We decided not to post the new images as they are going to be part of my alpha update blog post that is coming Monday. Here are a few images from it:

You'll see many more next week along along with some videos. I'm hoping our animator can complete the Rocketboard animations because I really want to show the Rocketboard travel power, but regardless we have lots of great stuff to show.
2 users said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS