RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Character Bugs

8 years 1 week ago
Hey gang!

I've got a few more issues to post from my recent testing. Today, I built and leveled a Fire Sword user. I noticed that when he holds his sword, it projects from the end of his fist - it isn't actually being held in his hand:

There are also "holes" in the sword. I'm not sure if the latter is by design or not, but you can see through the sword in spots.

The other is the female characters. Today was the first day I decided to make a female character in-game. I noticed that the "eyelids" change colour as you change the colour of her hair. The colour doesn't match, and makes me think it's some kind of cosmetic bug. I rolled through the list of available outfit choices, only to find that it would go so far (specifically the gloves, boots, and legs) and then no matter how many times you click to advance the outfit choices, it stayed where it "stuck" at. Capes, belts, eyewear, and headgear do not appear to be available. The strangest part was when I decided to go with what I had and enter the game with the build. Behold... "I am Cube!":

Camera function (when I appeared in game as the cube) was limited. I appeared below street level, at what I'll call the Industrial District. Using the /stuck command to move me back to City Hall didn't work, either. I ended up quitting the game, reloading the client, and going back in, but when I clicked on the character, all I saw was "steam clouds" and no avatar. I ended up deleting the build.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - MLK
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by MrDensity.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS