RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Martial Arts/Evasive Arts bugged

8 years 1 month ago
I managed to get my character to level 12 thanks to someone else in game who pointed out the level 50 boss and a bug to attack him without being hit and I've gained so many abilities, however some of them appeared to be quite bugged.

Martial Arts:

Kujuni: +Damage, +Acc
This power has an animation and a symbol appears below my stats, but I don't appear to be doing any actual damage to any of the enemies. This is the only power I appear to be having issues with under Martial Arts.

Evasive Arts:

Focused Fighting + Focused Senses: +Defence (Mellee/Ranged)
Both of these powers are toggles, however neither of them appear to toggle. They activate, but don't remain activated like a normal toggle. Unless I am meant to activate them in a certain way, they seem to not work at all. No symbol for the change and enemies appear to do still hit me with no issue, meaning this level 12 character gets defeated by two level 5 minions.

Masterful Dodge: Passive Self + Defence(Mellee, Ranged, AOE) +Recharge, +Speed, +Resistance(Immobilize)
Although it's passive, it's still in the bar with a animation upon activation, but like the other abilities does nothing for the character at all, making this as useless ability.

Of course I understand it's pre-alpha and I do enjoy playing it every now and then due to the combat being quite fun and I really want to see where this game goes in the future and I can't wait for this to become a full game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

8 years 3 weeks ago
I've been testing Martial Arts as well. The powers seem to be functioning so far, however, some of the names/tooltips of the powers are incorrect to the animation:
-Front Kick has the animation of a Side Kick
-Roundhouse has the animation of a Spinning Back Kick
These are minor technicalities, but anyone who has taken Martial Arts will notice :) It would be much easier I'm sure, to just rename the powers rather than change the animation.
In addition:
-Dragon Sweeping Tail only does single target damage and has no Knockdown effect
-Cobra Strike does not Disorient as listed in tooltip
Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by OlePainless5083.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS