RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Donate Changes

6 years 11 months ago
Came on today to the forums with the intention to donate $5 which was bronze tier when I first checked the site, toward atleast helping toward the completion of the game. I never played in beta and have only seen videos thus far. I was wondering why the increases occurred? Is this an indication that there is real progress toward completion? It makes me think of Conan Exiles which you paid the same price I believe for an essentially an alpha phase game. The money of course being used to complete the game while letting you, the donator, play the game. So my question is what is the rational behind the change in donate (rewards) and is the game going to be going along the same model that Conan Exiles did? If it did I would certainly, instantly pay the $25 to play the unpolished version as I sincerely hope this game succeeds.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
We'll be posting an article detailing the changes. I'll post a link here when it is up.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 11 months ago
Thanks for the answer Aegis. When Alpha phase begins, outside of the necessary maintenance and update periods, does the development team plan to run the server (with members having access)up until the point of a full release. Or is alpha going to be only a shorter time period with the server going down again up until the full release?

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
Our hope is once Alpha starts to have the server up all the time (beyond maintenance) through launch but that of course depends on how things go so we'll see...

6 years 11 months ago
cool beans!!!
ThaRedeemer aka Scorpiolegend aka Kenji Gaijin Saito aka Black Marabunta aka Grey Brimstone that was me on CoH/V!!!
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS