RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Massive Female Character Bugs

8 years 3 weeks ago
Hair colors don't seem to match with swatches. For example, with all swatches on a dark brown color, the hair is bright orange.

Eyelash trans maps not working. Lashes load as solid pink or white polys.

After you create a female character and load in, the entire game is borked (technical term). The character loads as a simple white cube, well below the city. Using the /stuck command ports your block to the street surface, however, the cube doesn't even move. Messages pop up saying your character is flying and cannot do what you're attempting to do (in my case, simply move). Now, any time I try to log back in with the female character, not even a cube loads in her place. I cannot move in any direction, however, if I jump I do get the sound effect.

This last one's probably not a glitch, but there is nowhere near as much customization for the female toons as there are for the males.

I created a male character and loaded into the game without any of the issues mentioned above for a female character.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

8 years 2 weeks ago
These issues are resolved in the upcoming patch. We've moved to a new "1 for 1" system, to help us even things out. For each elements of the female customization chart, there is an equal for the male customization chart. Our current system has a lot of hard-coded tech, and if we're off numerically, things break. There are a few female elements that are setup in such a way that they appear there, but are not. We're working to get the new patch out as soon as possible.

Thanks for sharing your findings.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 users said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS