RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Character Creator Power Wheel Funky

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
The powers wheel can be flaky and the Archtype selected difficult to follow.

a.) Select GROUPS tab, Primary Melee Defensive, Secondary Melee Damage = Titan
go to Powers and you get Street Brawling for Primary and Secondary Damage instead of Street Brawling and Iron Resolve.

b.) Select GROUPS, Primary Range Damage and Seconday Range Damage = Debilitator
go to POWERS tab and you get Street Brawling (?) and Healing Energy, but the power wheel appear as Melee Powers. As I scroll through the powers I see melee on the wheel, but I have ice projection appearing (See screen shot). Scrolling the wheel I appear to be back to melee on the previous GROUPS tab

c.) Select GROUPS, Primary Ranged Support and Secondary Ranged Damage = Coordinator
go to POWERS tab and you get Street Brawling and Ice Projection and again the power wheel looks all melee but as I scroll I see range type powers that do not match the wheel.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Duane. Reason: adding screen shot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
all right, I found the transparent SELECT button on the model... can this be darker or more apparent this needs to be pressed to SELECT powersets?

After selecting I see the green circles on the powersets and that locks them in moving forward in the character creator process.
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago
I had no idea what was going on with the selections either until I read this post. And even then those wheels are cumbersome and confusing. I guess I should have watched a tutorial video before doing this. At least once I saw that transparent button I managed to select the things I wanted, so that is good.

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
...and one more request if maybe the character rotation arrows and power wheel rotation could be more separate/apparent.

6 years 8 months ago
Oh wow. I was wondering why my blaster ended up with Street Brawling...lol.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS