RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Charged Bolts doesn't active on first use

6 years 8 months ago
If you select a mob, and then activate the "Charged Bolts" power, it wont activate the first time.

The avatar will run into range of the mob, and the delay/use/clock will show on the Charged Bolts power icon, there's no animation and the mob doesn't take any damage.

If you then activate Charged Bolts again, the power will correctly activate (animation/damage).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
I noticed most of the ranged powers don't animate or don't seem to do anything at the moment. hopefully they'll get it working soon.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

6 years 8 months ago
This applies to all attacks that are missing a character animation. Both ranged and melee are affected (confirmed with ice melee power set).

Also, the same attack doesn't need to be used twice in order to get it to finally activate. Any offensive power used directly after will also trigger the one that is delayed. I conducted testing with multiple power sets in order to confirm this. These animationless powers seem to 'queue up' after each other in this manner.

Thanks for starting this thread by the way Micconos, saved me from having to lol. Just wanted to add some more details that I discovered during testing.

6 years 8 months ago
Pre-alpha was the same way for non-animated powers. Can confirm the katana set is the same at the moment.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS