RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Let's catalog all the fallthroughs

• KidRad
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
Surely everyone has experienced the falling into the underground lake phenomenon. Let's document where we have found them so far.

I just had one at the edge of sidewalk around the oval building near where Joyce Abbot is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
I have found a few, but didn't really mark their location. I generally submit a /stuck report at the position, telling them I fell through some terrain, so it is logged somewhere the devs can see it.

6 years 8 months ago
At the right time of day you can see the gaps, but that doesn't count the hologram sidewalks. Pretty much every transition from grass to sidewalk around a building, unless the sidewalk is wider or has a road attached, is a fallthrough (as far as I've tested).

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
is there a /loc command? hopefully x,y is good enough as z will be borked.

6 years 8 months ago
Hold off on your list, we are getting ready to push a update that include fixing a ton of hole. But thanks for being part of the QA!
Join me live for a chat at discord.gg/PEPFfNg

6 years 8 months ago
I'd imagine a bug report would automatically include location and a bunch of other debug information so have just given a general description of the location.

The Joyce Abbot one caught me 3 times in a row until I decided to take a very wide approach to her. :D

Also, can we have more mobs, please? :)
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS