RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Powerset issues

• KidRad
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
Let's list any issues we have with powersets here.

We have multiple reports of force manipulation having no effect.

Ranged electric works, but the animation looks like ice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
Fire melee sword attacks have no sword and the smoke has no smoke affect. Also every toon I have created there seems to be an issue with animations and some effectiveness with all secondary powers or at least some of them, and of course Flight does not work.

• KidRad
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
I'll add that the animation for electric is way misaligned. The blast comes first, then my character does the movement for it.

6 years 8 months ago
I tried ice/ice ranged support, and the ice shield has no effect that I can tell. Also tried Radiation/Radiation ranged support, and the heal had no effect either.

6 years 8 months ago
I forgot to mention this earlier.

Picking Energy projection gets you archery powers in the character creation menu.

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
I used the forest exploit (and leveling bug) to attain two level 50s with all powers. Archery/Ice and Rad/Rad ranges damaged and support. I've noticed that: PBAoe, Toggles, and Targetted AOEs dont do anything other than a quick animation. I'm not sure about the ALLY targetted powers.. but they probably don't work either. :P. Edit: The archery powers do have animations clientside which are fun to watch and are a step up from CoH !!!!

Edit: It's interesting that some of the forest mobs used a hold power (as noted by the bottum of the screen below endurance saying im held for X seconds). I'm guessing the reason the controller is disabled is because when i was held.. the only way to break the hold was to log out and log back in or to die.
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by HotNerd.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS