RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

"Quit game" causes app hang in Windows 10 x64

6 years 8 months ago
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, so I wanted to broadcast it rather than submit through in-game bug. When I quit the game using the esc menu, "Quit Game" option, the app hangs and Windows 10 has to force quit. No crash report, though.

I've started logging out to the login screen and quitting that way, which does terminate the application gracefully.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• SeaPhour
6 years 8 months ago
I have not seen/heard this until now- does this happen every time for you or was it just the once- have you tried "Quit Game" more than once or twice?

6 years 8 months ago
Every time. And I've done it about 5 times? I can keep testing.

6 years 8 months ago
"Valiance Online has stopped working" is the general prompt. No details, but the application log has a dump.

6 years 7 months ago
Sorry I'm late getting around to this, just getting the rundown from our support team. I'm looking into this, but I believe I have an idea what is going on. I ran into the issue, though more inconsistent at one point. It was resolved after both an update from Unity and from Windows. It would happened every 2 out of 10 times I'd run the game.

Are you completely up-to-date on the latest Windows 10 updates?

6 years 7 months ago
I have Windows 10 Home, so I'm pretty much forced to have the latest updates. And yeah, I just tested again, it crashed first time I tried; same behavior as before. Thanks for looking into it!
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS