RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Frozen and invisible

6 years 8 months ago
So I create a hero, enter the world, and I'm in a large grassy area surrounded by green haze. Off in the distance are buildings.
There is nothing to click, every key I click does nothing, and I don't see my character.
I lag out, log in again, and everything is working.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
I am getting the same issue.

Comp Specs

i7-2600K @3.4GHz
Asus 970 4GB RAM
16GB RAM

• Pyrion
  • FounderBronzeSilver
6 years 8 months ago
Had the same issue.

6 years 8 months ago
Same thing here... But, I finally got into the world where I see my guy and everything but if I try to move or press a power button the game crashes and gives me a crash message. Tried several times and it always does the same thing. Anyone know why this is happening?

6 years 8 months ago
Did you have any luck Kawless?
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by MWOLLAN.

6 years 8 months ago
We're working on this issue now. We fixed it before release, but somehow it has reared it's ugly head again, and now we're tracking it down. We're preparing a follow-up patch to the one going up now, and it will resolve this issue. The client hangs right before the server handshake, and creates a security pocket that prevents the server from authorizing the client. We're on it now, literally, so you can expect updates within a day or two.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 8 months ago
Tried again today and was able to walk around the world a bit this morning. But only for about 15 min as they had to shut down the server. Had lag and issues with movement. I tried logging in again this evening but I'm back to game crash as soon as I enter the environment. Tried several times but it always crashes. I can run DC Universe with no issues, so I don't think it's my computer. If it's powerful enough to run that game I shouldn't have issues running this one, but I don't know. Maybe this one takes a lot more than what I have and that's the problem. LOL I'm really not sure what I'm suppose to be seeing as far as quality goes, so I don't know what input to give. If there was a video showing what it's suppose to look like now I could compare with what I'm actually seeing or suppose to be seeing... but the problem is I can't stay in the game long enough to find out anyway, so I'm no help really.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS