RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Add Error Message for Used Character Names

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
Maybe this is more of a feature request, but I have found when trying to use other character names I cannot exit the character creator and I cannot advance. No error, no message, just no response to my click. As soon as change to something unique then I can exit to game.

I think a message such as "NAME IN USE" would be helpful.

Hey, new character on 8/4/17@4:26PM(ET) and I am in the city without having to close and reopen client!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
Duane wrote:
Maybe this is more of a feature request, but I have found when trying to use other character names I cannot exit the character creator and I cannot advance. No error, no message, just no response to my click. As soon as change to something unique then I can exit to game.

I think a message such as "NAME IN USE" would be helpful.

Hey, new character on 8/4/17@4:26PM(ET) and I am in the city without having to close and reopen client!

Theyre working on a system where character names are non unique I think, so this is only a temporary measure. Hopefully in the future everyone will be free to pick the names they like.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
thanks a bunch.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS