RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Donated, but not finding any link to download game

6 years 7 months ago
Hey all.

I just donated to the cause, can't wait to get involved. Only problem is, I can't find any way to download the game now that I've put money into it. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Crypto
  • Silent Forum Lurker
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 7 months ago
You should have access to the General forums under "Investor Discussion" soon enough. It might take a time (Minutes to hours) for your donation to be confirmed.

Hope that helps!
Help me make the Valiance Online Wiki!

valianceonline.wikia.com/wiki/Valiance_Online_Wiki

6 years 7 months ago
Yes it does, and thank you for the heads up on it! :)

6 years 7 months ago
So, I received an email today giving me the secret handshake to download the files as an investor. Thanks for letting me join and be a part to try and help out through game play / discussing issues and such I find.

I'd like to politely suggest that a little note somewhere during the donation process, that we would get an email sometime soon after our donations to get us our invite link to load the game, would have saved a bit of frustration on my part... plus kept me from cluttering up the forums. :)
2 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 7 months ago
so how long roughly was the wait for the secret handshake email? i just donated myself and am excited to try out this game haha, thanks for posting about this though i was getting worried :)
I SAY GOODDAY

6 years 7 months ago
I didn't wait too long. But I found the Alpha Invitation email in my Junk folder a few hours after I donated. So check there, if you haven't received it yet.

6 years 7 months ago
will do thanks so much
I SAY GOODDAY

6 years 7 months ago
I had the email the next morning, after donating at about 8:00 at night. So, it wasn't TOO bad. Which is all relative to the fact that I wanted in the moment I found out Alpha was out. lol
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS