RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Left mouse and GUI

6 years 8 months ago
GUI interface: the worst QOL thing for me (except for the crashing), is the GUI pieces. Since you use the Left mouse to both move the camera AND drag things, I end dragging my GUI pieces (power bars, mission list, XP bar) all over the place trying to move during an attack. Please find a way to lock those pieces in place! Also, I use the Right mouse to talk to people, pick up drops and, for some reason, take off running. Can we find a different way of telling the character to run somewhere? Half the time when I'm trying to pick up a drop (unreasonably short timer on that, BTW), my toon takes off running, apparently heading to Marcus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
I suggest "R" be the default key to toggle auto run.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

6 years 8 months ago
A lock for the UI would be nice, yeah. THe right-click-run is a known issue, where you end up running to a machine of sorts near Marcus. I'ts annoying as hell!
Something, something, something Darkside.

6 years 8 months ago
numlock is the default autorun key. You can set to whichever key you want though on the key commands menu. Autorun also seems to turn on after holding both mouse buttons down for 1 second or so.

In the mouse and movement menu you can enable or disable automove to interact, click ground to auto-move, etc. Although I just tried this, and admittedly right now they don't seem to be working. But in the future, you should be able to turn the click to move off.

I agree there should be a way to lock the hotbars in their position, and also a way to lock the powers on them to prevent accidentally moving a power off the tray in combat, or while moving.

6 years 8 months ago
So, I can't tell if the right-click behavior is intentional? If it's buggy, is the "auto-move to interact" bugged, or is it the "click ground to auto-move"? If it's intentional, I'm not sure what the point would be; I can't think of a situation in a live game where I would like to be auto-piloted to a mission kiosk. Just do the CoX radio/scanner/cellphone thing (or similar).

6 years 8 months ago
ZeeHero wrote:
I suggest "R" be the default key to toggle auto run.

I would agree to this being the default. I changed mine in the settings menu, but, to me, makes more sense as the default option.

cristobal03 wrote:
So, I can't tell if the right-click behavior is intentional? If it's buggy, is the "auto-move to interact" bugged, or is it the "click ground to auto-move"? If it's intentional, I'm not sure what the point would be; I can't think of a situation in a live game where I would like to be auto-piloted to a mission kiosk. Just do the CoX radio/scanner/cellphone thing (or similar).

I believe the right click auto run is intentional. I'm not in the game at the moment, but I recall seeing a way to toggle that on/off in the settings menu. I too like the idea of the radio/scanner instead of physical contact, perhaps at a certain level once you're "trusted" by the police department/contact.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS