RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Crash on mission power use

6 years 8 months ago
During the mission to recover the stolen pocketwatch:

-Speak to NPC. Mission does not update, tracker still says 'make contact with'...Lydia? I think that's her name.
-Go looking for the perps (BTW, 1000 meters away is NOT 'around here somewhere', IMO)
-Find 1 level 5 Watchman at the mission marker site
-attack with Molten Rock
-Immediately CTD

error log attached. At least I THINK it is...the attachments box seems to be a bit buggy.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
Does this happen everytime you try to do that mission? Or just the initial time, and you reported it? Because crashes do happen in the Alpha. sometimes I can play for an hour with no issue, then I might get 3 crashes in 30 minutes.

Somewhat related, but I notice when I am teamed with someone else, I crash about every 5-10 minutes, as does the other player. Sometimes we crash at the same time, other times one player crashes, and I crash a few minutes later.

6 years 8 months ago
captain_karate wrote:
Somewhat related, but I notice when I am teamed with someone else, I crash about every 5-10 minutes, as does the other player. Sometimes we crash at the same time, other times one player crashes, and I crash a few minutes later.

This did happen quite a few times when we were teamed last night, Captain. I was playing as Flint, my archer and I crashed several times while we were teamed. I didn't correlate the two until you just pointed it out. Now that I think about it, I do seem to crash more when teamed up. I'll try to keep a record going forward.

6 years 8 months ago
captain_karate wrote:
Does this happen everytime you try to do that mission? Or just the initial time, and you reported it? Because crashes do happen in the Alpha. sometimes I can play for an hour with no issue, then I might get 3 crashes in 30 minutes.

Of course crashes happen in Alpha. That's why we report them, so hopefully by Beta, there will be a whole new set of issues to winkle out, rather than the same old ones!

However, after 2 prior failed attempts to even get into the game (hang on splash screen), I didn't feel right then like spending the time to log in, run all over the map, and see if the game just booted me out again when I attacked my target. So I don't know if it's recurrent. However, the fact that it happened ONCE is enough to warrant a report IMO.

6 years 8 months ago
a mission wont show were to go for the destroy 5 machines from robert abbot
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS