RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Login and Character Creation

6 years 8 months ago
Hi,

I was able to create my account, but I wasn't able to choose character powers.

After I logged out and tried to log back in it said 'login unsuccessful'. I chose a different name than my login name for Shogn/Valiance. Was that a mistake?
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Batgirl.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
Welcome,

It doesn't sound like a mistake (on the account creation part). Right now, the website is not the same database as player accounts. Those are going to be merged in the future.

I would close the game altogether and try logging in again.

As for character creation, that can be a bit tricky at first. After you've chosen an origin and archetype, you'll get to the power wheel, with primary on the left and secondary on the right. Once you've chosen from the available power sets, hit "Select" in the middle of the circle. It's almost grayed out looking, very light colored on my screen and hard to see. Once you hit select on your powers, you can move forward. I have found it's easier sticking to the "next" button on the bottom instead of using the tabs at the top. I've crashed a few times trying to use th tabs. Hope this helps
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 8 months ago
did you make sure you clicked the select button after pulling slider around to power set you want?
Such is Life
Knowledge is power, hide it well
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
The select button is damn near transparent and in the vicinity of the model's.... uhm... junk.

see attached

You will know something is selected when green circles appear around the powers.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Duane. Reason: added information
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS