RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Logo maker

• Zekk
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    GoldPlatinumDiamond
6 years 7 months ago
APB doesn't have much going for it but I do enjoy their costume creator and the logo creation system they have is incredible.

Here's an example:

I think something like this would be totally cool to add to the costume creator (many more hours to spend in making a character :lol: :woohoo: ) and it just adds to being as original as possible with your character.

Some of the things you could do is place the symbol pretty much anywhere on the character and even put it on your vehicle also if you have an secret lair you'll be able to place it wherever you like (think the Batcave or Fortress of Solitude). I know the challenge will be to have pieces that can't be used to make offensive symbols but I think it'll rule.
NO LOCK BOXES!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 7 months ago
I remember COH having a huge amount of symbols. Yet I never used them all, but they did come in handy for shields. Specially if you wanted a Capt.America. actually you got me thinking we need some shield defensive powers.

6 years 7 months ago
Pretty positive shield def is in the works. I liked the CoH supergroup logo system where you could display it or not. It would be pretty cool to make my own logo, but not 100% necessary.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS