RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Cannot create character

6 years 6 months ago
I have selected my character's origin, abilities, and power set; however, it appears not to save from page to page, therefore making me unable to create a character. I keep getting errors "must select primary power set" "must select secondary power set" even though I have selected them many times.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 6 months ago
As others have pointed out in the forums, the create character screen is being worked on.

In the meantime, you have to hit 'Select' in the middle of the power wheel otherwise it doesn't take your power selections.

Best of luck,

6 years 2 months ago
I can't get past the Create button. It turns blue on mouse over, and seems to click, but nothing happens. I'm not showing any creation errors, I have a check next to the name and powers are all selected. I tried it many times, sometimes having made no changes to the character at all from default.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Do you have clicked the select button in front of the character? The actual phase of the game development it’s going to retouch and upgrade the character creation system.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS