RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Some Bugs

6 years 6 months ago
Ok after running through what I can of the Alpha today I have found the following bugs. Bug 1, character creation can end up without the select button for picking archetype. This has a higher chance of happening if you go into power selection without picking your archetype. No archetype is selected by default as I learned when I tried to make a melee DPS without telling it to select. The next bug is in relation to powers buttons. When I made my first titan today I went with the only defense available and the first power for that which is a passive. For some reason the passive power creates it's own button in the first tray and the fire attack creates it's button in the second trays first slot. The bug happens when you try to put any powers in any spot that they do not go in naturally. Putting the fire attack into slot 1 of the bottom tray instead results in a power that will do the graphical effects but not the damage. When I first tried to do the abbot quest I thought the ability did not function so I tried to make another character which used a different offense. I went with street fighting. This led me to find the next bug. If you delete a character and make a new one without closing the game entirely, even if you log out and back in without closing the game your new character will have the button configuration you left in your last character. This means my new street fighting tank spawned with fire melee buttons. Also the buttons were in a non-functional position but I had not yet learned this. I closed the client after trying logging in and out a few times and after the restart of the game the default button setup was there for the new character. I moved the button and was saddened to see no damage on the use. I figured maybe the AT was bugged so I deleted the character to make a melee DPS which is when I discovered the first bug mentioned, after restarting the client again and created a fire melee character this time fire was the first pool and I took fire sword as I wasn't entirely convinced that scorch was not broken also. I went and killed a random bad guy on the way to lady Abbott and smiled as I did damage and it worked. Ok I figured I would try scorched next power pick I got and switched fire sword over to slot 2 to save me the thought of doing it later. next mob no damage, CLICK I got an idea. I deleted the character and made a new Iron Forge to try out this idea. I didn't move any buttons and did my damage, great now I found that out and had my titan like I wanted to try out as far as I could I did the Abbott quest, or at least I tried. No idea if it is my archetype or not but I talked to Joyce and went ant smacked the thief around. It updated by quest with a new objective but not completing the old one. It told me to go back to Joyce but also told me to recover the watch. I did loot the dirtbag so I figured that part would update when I talked to Joyce and it did not. I went back to Marcus and he says I am still tracking down the thief. Several iron forges later it consistently bugs out this way and even staying and taking a few more thieves out does not update this quest. I have yet to make it past this quest so I can't test ones past it and just grinding random dirtbags just doesn't keep my attention. I am not sure the policy on making a video to showcase these but I hope to know what the policy would be on that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS