RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

I have tried everything posted

6 years 4 months ago
I have tried everything posted to get the game started and I can't get anything to work. Download files, uninstall files, download again 28% and it stops downloading...goes to play. Hit play, tells me I have a library mono file missing. Try to fix that and no improvement. Uninstall, reinstall.... same thing again. Yes, I'm using the 32 bit zip file, over and over again. I've had it! No more.... When you get the download problem fixed, please send out a shout.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 4 months ago
Hard to say what the problem is without knowing more about your PC. Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for assistance.

6 years 4 months ago
You know when the game is loading, and it says "Downloading files to C:/WindowsPlayer"? What worked for me was navigating to the C:WindowsPlayer directory(or whatever yours says) and deleting the Valiance files there. I was at my wit's end deleting the launcher files, with no success. So, delete the valiance launcher, then the files in the windowsplayer directory etc, then re-download the launcher, and it will patch. I was in-game today, using the above strategy. It works for me.

6 years 4 months ago
Thanks for the idea....... cleaned out download, files you name it. Re-downloaded and no good.... OH well, will try something else.

6 years 4 months ago
I had to clean install everything before I got mine to work. Not the same problem, but nonetheless...

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 4 months ago
Big Jim Slade wrote:
Thanks for the idea....... cleaned out download, files you name it. Re-downloaded and no good.... OH well, will try something else.

Did you email support?
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS