RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

In over my head

6 years 5 months ago
Hey I was exploring the city looking at the sights and picking a few fights with criminals and ended up in over my head so to speak in some water to the west of Name Sake Media. I was unable to get out and unable to engage the enemies near the water so they could kill me. BTW I am finding that I can't upload the video files to here so I am using youtube as an unlisted video to post a link but would like to have the ability to upload videos directly to these forums for easier access.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
ryokoryu wrote:
Hey I was exploring the city looking at the sights and picking a few fights with criminals and ended up in over my head so to speak in some water to the west of Name Sake Media. I was unable to get out and unable to engage the enemies near the water so they could kill me. BTW I am finding that I can't upload the video files to here so I am using youtube as an unlisted video to post a link but would like to have the ability to upload videos directly to these forums for easier access.

Will look into the video option, thanks for posting. BTW it doesn't have to be unlisted since there is no NDA...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS