RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Post your HERO/VILLAIN dream appearance:

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
Good morning fellow forum villagers, this day I wouldl ike to introduce a new short thread to the forums while we wait upcoming changes in-game. It's called (with a long long name) "Describe your dreams appearance and possible for future customization options hero/villain talk". Also you can post more than one hero or villain or both and special signs to identify him such as badges or logos other bad guys paint with graffiti on walls as a signal of marking territory..

1) Reaper Raven: As I said an outer god of Death who claims a debt of soul with humanity causing terror, chaos and destruction getting allied with other villains other for fun.
-Skeleton body appearance (with black bones)
-A long tunic (covered with a plummed overcoat) divided in two parts, first like shoulders cape wich covers from his neck to his pectorals showing his shadowy ribs. And a second part that covers from his belt (with a skull on it) with three tails covering his legs,
-A fur covered hood hiding his dark skull iwht stfrange symbols and high waxed boots.
-Powers: Finally apart his death/life and darkness powers he wields a massive and huge scythe called "Esskull" with a bone trace it leaves whe being used as a performing decoraation (like floating bones around it).

2) Green Phantom: An spirit who was before a human with desire of being a superhero saving others lifes. He was transported to green void (a zone where a void god reigns) and trained to life from the shadows to sustain the life of universe.
-Basically his appearance it's the same as my villain but wih a long cape who covers all his body and a mask with a blazing green spiral on it.
-Powers: Teleportation, intangibility, radiation blast, healing and ultrafast regeneration (for bot him and the one who heals), flying and travel between the real universe and the green void (which is a green heaven similar to earth and the rest of the universe).

Here are my main characters, hope to have popularity with this post. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Fraile.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 3 months ago
Depends on my mood; but I'm overall quite traditional; so any variants of these are usually what I prefer:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-sPqB1Boj3Wg/VXepYKEZg...919-color-703765.jpg
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Anothername.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS