RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Password

• Dimas X
  • COH Player
  • Bronze
6 years 3 months ago
I had to reinstall windows this and lost my passwords,including the one to the game,is there anyway I can change it or have it sent to me by email?
XVX
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 3 months ago
I think you can just create a new account at this point with the wipe from after new years 2018.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 3 months ago
Dimas X wrote:
I had to reinstall windows this and lost my passwords,including the one to the game,is there anyway I can change it or have it sent to me by email?

Did you happen to have to do it after a recent update? I just had to reinstall Windows yesterday as well.

And on game logins, are we still expected to make them the same as our forum account?
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by SavageFist.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
Yes, more or less we have wipe characters like every “big” patch and sometimes with the new versions we have to change and create news account because the one of the forums which you donate it’s only for access the game and forums and then when fully realeased perhaps we have to link our accounts to receive the donator rewards. So hype!!!
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS