RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Investor Access

6 years 2 months ago
I donated a week ago today. I received a confirmation email the same day but no game access. I waited until Monday and emailed the support email. I received a response saying they would respond soon but still have not received a response after 4 days.

I realize that this is a small team that is putting a lot of time and effort into the upcoming patches and game development as a whole. However, after reviewing the forums and seeing how many people have posted about the same problem, one would think that a plan would have been hatched to address it already.

I don't need access to the game right now. I have no issue waiting but I would like some form of communication that will let me know when I might expect to receive access to the game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
Do you have access to the private investors area on this forum?

I will also follow up with support, sorry for the delay.

6 years 2 months ago
I do see that I am able to access a section called Investor Discussion. Is this the area that you described?

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
Woobies wrote:
I do see that I am able to access a section called Investor Discussion. Is this the area that you described?

Yup. There are instructions on accessing the alpha there. Of course, the server is down for testing right now but you can get set up at least!

6 years 2 months ago
Aegis,

I have been away for a bit, but was checking on the status of your alpha and I see it’s still moving right along. Except, when I try to launch the game now, it says I have version 8 (instead of 9), and I need to head to the website.

So when I go to the website, login, and click on PLAY NOW, it appears you do not recognize me as having already donated. There is no download button, no instructions ... just a blurb about Public Alpha. I am an investor – having registered at the website in 2015 and donated $50.00 (silver) last July.

So – how do I get the latest launcher and access to download latest client?

I ALREADY EMAILED This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Dude, if you don't have anyone actively and regularly checking your emails NOW for your paid investors, how in the name of San Cielo do you hope to proceed with a Public Alpha or Beta?

Hopefully,

Concerned Hero.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
Instructions for getting the alpha are in the private investor area of the forum... do you have access?

6 years 2 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
Instructions for getting the alpha are in the private investor area of the forum... do you have access?

EDIT: I do ... I think. I missed it before ... but think I found that link. Sorry!!
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by DELLsFan.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
No problemo! B)

6 years 2 months ago
I also donated a bit ago. Trying to find this link spoken of. If I stare very very very hard at the Forums Screen I will make it appear right? Access
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by RazarBlade12.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
RazarBlade12 wrote:
I also donated a bit ago. Trying to find this link spoken of. If I stare very very very hard at the Forums Screen I will make it appear right? Access

Um... you could try emailing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. instead of hurting your eyes. B)
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 1 month ago
Donated a few days ago now and sent an email to support. Anyway to know how or when I have access? I have been keeping an eye on email as well. Nothing as of yet.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by RazarBlade12.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 month ago
RazarBlade12 wrote:
Donated a few days ago now and sent an email to support. Anyway to know how or when I have access? I have been keeping an eye on email as well. Nothing as of yet.

6 years 1 month ago
I do not see Private investor area on the forum.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 month ago
RazarBlade12 wrote:
I do not see Private investor area on the forum.

Okay someone should be in touch. Sorry about that!
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 1 month ago
From my understanding you guys are not automatically set up to give Investor Access[This must be done manually? Can you confirm this?] My account shows i donated, but do not have access to this specific "Investor Access". The download link cannot be sent via email or we just wait for team to add our access? Still not able to access anyway to download client. Sent support ticket before posting and clearly don't understand why client is so hard to access for download. Seems very tricky to even get access, so why not have build available so once i figure out this secret access stuff I could just log in instead of having to wait for some access for download. Shouldn't access just restrict client log-in? Not download/forums/log-in/whatever else is hidden.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by KhaosTwin. Reason: Trying to speed up any circles i will get run into.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 month ago
KhaosTwin wrote:
From my understanding you guys are not automatically set up to give Investor Access[This must be done manually? Can you confirm this?] My account shows i donated, but do not have access to this specific "Investor Access". The download link cannot be sent via email or we just wait for team to add our access? Still not able to access anyway to download client. Sent support ticket before posting and clearly don't understand why client is so hard to access for download. Seems very tricky to even get access, so why not have build available so once i figure out this secret access stuff I could just log in instead of having to wait for some access for download. Shouldn't access just restrict client log-in? Not download/forums/log-in/whatever else is hidden.

Yes it is currently done manually. Instructions for downloading/installing the client are in the private investor forum because it sometimes updates and there is additional information in the post... it also allows investors to post questions.

You should have gotten access within 24-48 hours. I will have someone follow up with you.

Thanks and sorry for the delay!
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 1 month ago
Well done! And thanks for quick response, will be looking forward to adding 4 more account for family if all is well! Very excited and so far best support I have seen in my 15+ years. Keep it up!
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS