RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Impossible to interact with the explosives

6 years 2 months ago
Good morning,

This is my first try at the game. It looks like it has a lot of potential.

So, I was going through the mission and the second one "Fire starter" is giving me a problem. I am trying to interact with the explosives and it does not seem to do anything? Neither left nor right clicking seems to help...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
Being fixed today, thanks!

6 years 2 months ago
Perfect!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

6 years 2 months ago
I'm having an interesting interaction with the explosives. I will right click on it, then I start to autorun to the next nearest explosive. I then find myself running up against an invisible barrier and can't reach the next explosive. I'm not sure that the click and run is part of a bug or just the way it works.I'm assuming that the explosive inside the barrier is just a bad placement.

6 years 2 months ago
Update: I've clicked on fire bombs clear on the other side of the map, and I keep trying to run back to the one inside the barrier. It doesn't matter how close others are, it does seem to want to autorun to that one bomb. If I hit a wall or something I can not get around, it will stop. When I get to the barrier and can not get closer to the bomb, it tells me" ERROR: You must get closer ". I know it's being worked on today, so I hope this helps.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Pansfolley.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 1 month ago
One of the bombs is inside a lab, there is nothing and there I get stucked with other characters.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 1 month ago
Passed along the info, thanks!
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS