RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

current status of content?

6 years 1 month ago
I am asking this because I am unable to find anything new or updated on this question. I am very new to the investor status and not sure if I am missing stuff or it just isn't implemented yet? Is there an ongoing thread I can look at?

-As of right now is it just the one instance of the city?
-Is there just a small scattering of MOb's right now with a top level of 9?
-what is needed most tested by us?
-how many missions are active? I have found 3 so far but none update past the 1st one with the watch then collecting pills.

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• KidRad
  • FounderBronze
6 years 1 month ago
I think there are 4 total active, but only 3 are able to be completed. There are the first two you completed already (watch and pills), and then one related a lab, that is indoors. You get it in front of the hospital. The bomb mission is probably not actually a thing, so I'm not sure why they keep giving it to us.

To your other questions, yes, there is just one instance of the city. Yes, there are only a few mobs that cap at 9. As far as what is needed to be tested, probably combat mechanics and character creator mostly. Report any bugs you find in either, as well as any features you'd like to see improved in general.

• cyanpill
  • Rise of the Pheonix!
  • FounderBronze
6 years 1 month ago
The mission to destroy lab equipment sends you to a mission interior which works, it's a pretty large area with a bunch more level 3-5 perps.
Backer #261
Check out SEGS, an attempt to remake CoH servers!

• NiteCloak
  • Former SG Leader on CoH Protector Server.
  • Bronze
6 years 1 month ago
Not sure on the mob level. I found a couple yesterday that were level 13 in the South East.
He thought he was a wit. Well he was half right!
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS