RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

First Run

6 years 1 month ago
I just finished my first run and noticed a few things:
  • The first character I made was unable to take any mission at lvl 2. The fire marshall status was stuck at 'check for available' missions. I could progress no further. Avery or whatever his name is just kept sending me to him.
  • I made another character Ice/Healing range. When I moved Restoration from the S tray to the main tray, it stopped working. In order to work, I had to leave it in both trays.
  • I ran into another player, his legs were invisible but his feet were not. It was trippy AF.
  • Animations on female characters were pretty interesting. "THIS IS HOW DUCKS RUN!"
  • There are lvl 5 and lvl 9 enemies mixed in with virtually all the >3s I saw, and I ran around a lot. It was a little difficult, especially with the ranged. I know level variance is important, but I think around home plate where we start out, it should be easy pickings.
  • The ranged ice animation for the cone attack is frickin' awesome.
  • I jumped in a giant pool and could not get out.

I actually really enjoyed it. It made me feel like there's so much potential and that it's going to be a beautiful game.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by HappyRobot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 1 month ago
In regards to the missing legs, it looks like this might be caused with some costumes using the 'Pelvis Mod'. It says 'none' but it's the one on the right.

Frankly, I think having no legs, but some sort of hover propulsion, would be disgustingly awesome.

• Xyrx
  • BronzeSilver
5 years 10 months ago
the fire marshal is in the next room over. I think he's supposed to appear as a new contact, but he doesn't until you walk over to chat with him, then you get the bomb quest. Yes, as it is, it doesn't work quite right and is confusing, but I think this is supposed to be a new contact mechanism and not a new quest from the first guy.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS